Inputsoft has extensive experience designing and developing custom database solutions for Clients in the Legal field and examples include Class Action Litigation Support, Claims Management & Payment Processing, Public & Private Settlement Fund Distribution, Document and Records Management.
Our capabilities in Securities Fraud Claims Administration include:
- Ability to accept (import), integrate and disseminate Claim data from and to multiple sources in multiple electronic and paper formats
- Ability to process multiple types of equity, debt, fixed-income and derivative securities held by individual, joint, trust, and institutional parties
- Algorithms to drive fraud calculations based upon sophisticated distribution schedules e.g. level of fraud associated with type, amount and dates of securities held
- Stable, high performance database capable of processing millions of transactions in a timely manner
- Data quality and completeness integrity methods and controls to verify eligibility and claims and accuracy associated financials
- Deficiency Management methods to provide simple, reliable insight into claim deficiencies and simple procedures for correcting Claim deficiencies
- Flexible printed and electronic form, notification and check design production and printing
- Efficient bar-code integration and case tracking methods between the database and paper-based Claims documentation
- Easy-to-Use applications, streamlined process flow, and data validations to insure Call Center personnel accuracy and efficiency
- Broad-based management ad-hoc query and reporting of case status and forecasting
- Utility-based administrative control of case-specific factors, data fields and validations
- Comprehensive organization and role-based security access and privilege management
- Ability to access and use the system remotely through a secure Internet connections
To find out more about how Inputsoft specialists can help by applying our proven and comprehensive quality assurance to your software development, just call or email us for immediate attention.